UPDATE: L'Oreal Extraordinaire Gel-Lacque 3 Step nail system



So, I stumbled upon the new L'Oreal Extraordinaire Gel lacque nail system exactly 10 days ago... and I am happy to report back, that it is still going strong.  My manicure did not chip AT ALL, but you can see very minor wear (DAY 10 pictures below).  Now, my activities are not that strenuous - no swimming, or gardening or that sort of thing.  Just office work, washing dishes, cooking - you know, whatever a good wife does haha.. just kidding.  

I find that the polish dried quicker than regular nail polish - not lightning fast, but noticeably.  The 'glaze' or top coat is incredible!  The brush is the perfect size and the consistency of the glaze itself is amazing!  It was not too gloopy or thin, and its SUPER SHINY! I absolutely love it!.  Although, I did not pay attention as to how much time it took for the top coat to dry (coz I went nuts on the shininess of the top coat lol) , but Im sure it didnt take too long.  I've yet to try and see if the glaze works for non gel based nail polish (as I feel like this will easily replace my Seche Vite top coat any day)

So enough talk, and I will let the pictures speak for themselves. (if viewing on your mobile, click on the photos for better quality)


(look how shiny my nails are!!)




DAY 10 (Feb 4 -first applied) NAILS: 





As you can see, minor wear on the nail polish but absolutely NO CHIPPING! And, you cannot deny the shine - UH MAH ZIN! 
Definitely BUY IT!

xx
Aivee


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
.aiveenation © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Buy Dofollow Links! =) , Lastminutes and Ambien Side Effects