Current Favourites



Deborah Lippman - Glitter and be gay (Limited Edition)

i love this nail polish as its super sparkly, and you can actually
place the glitters where you want them.  its not like the other brands
where the glitters are so sparse when applied to the nails.



Loreal Lash out Butterfly mascara (868 Blackest Black)

This is the only non waterproof mascara that did not smudge on me!
i super love it. it makes my lashes volumized and it also lengthens them.
i also love that its easy to remove. Yay for Loreal!!
(ps im buying back ups of this for sure)


Clean Eau de Parfume - Skin
This was love at first sniff!  ive never felt this way about a perfume in a looong time.
it will be really hard for me to explain, so i need you
to take a sniff at this (sephora has them)..the scent is just absolutely perfect.


Sephora Waterproof eyebrow pencil (04 Midnight Brown)

I used to buy the Mac lingering pencil until i met this pencil.
Its way cheaper than Mac and i think you get more product from the sephora one(0.003 oz).
I especially love that its waterproof - and really stays on your brows for the entire day. This shade also matches my brow colour really well.
its also a retractable pencil which is a bonus (who wants to sharpen these days hey?)


Nuxe Reve de Miel lip balm

I bought this out of curiosity from our British youtube beauty gurus.. as they have been giving it such a good review, i wanted to try it out myself.
it was perfect timing the day i bought this, as my lips were very dry (the colder/winter times are upon us my fellow canadian beauties! :( ) and my Christian Dior Creme de rose wasnt cutting it.
I took a sniff first and it didnt disappoint me..(although it was kinda suprising) as it had a honey lemon scent.  I thought it would be more of a honey smell (as the name suggests)
anyway, i like that it isn't thick or sticky on the lips, and it was very moisturizing.  It also has a matte finish which is nice.  Some people hate the packaging, but i actually do love it because it made it feel very luxurious.


please let me know what your current beauty favourites are...and which one would you recommend that i should try? 

xx
Aivee

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
.aiveenation © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Buy Dofollow Links! =) , Lastminutes and Ambien Side Effects